TRADE USING METATRADER 4
User Friendly Interface
Trade with panels and modify orders in one click, indispensable functionality for active traders. Make the most of every possible trading opportunity with this software.
MetaTrader 4 allows you to implement the strategy of any complexity thanks to the four types of orders (market, limit, stop loss, trailing stop).
ANALYSIS IN METATRADER 4
50 financial instruments
Pure Market provides you with free access to historical data and real-time quotes for 50 financial instruments.
The power of technical analysis
Use the power of technical analysis to forecast price movements. Upon installation of the terminal you get free access to:
- 4 types of charts
- 9 timeframes
- 33 indicators
- 30 elements for graphical analysis
Copy trading from the best traders in the world Not enough experience or time for self-trading in the markets? You have the option to copy transactions of top traders from around the world.
The only thing you need is to select the signal provider, subscribe and the transaction will be copied to your account automatically. Available for thousands of traders with different trading strategies and cooperation conditions.
Nowadays only 10% of all trades in financial markets are done manually by people, the remaining 90% are done by trading robots.
Develop your own Trading System
MetaTrader 4 supports the MQL4 programming language and has the functionality to run and test strategies based on historical data.
Almost any strategy code can be converted to the platform without any in-depth programming knowledge from your side: in the largest MT4 community you can always find assistance.